Things to solve
 6 athletic attributes
On the second podcast from Eli Hunt the six attributes of an athlete are mentioned:
- sofia = wisdom
- thumos = courage
- chariton = charm
- dikaiosune = leadership
- sophrosune = temperance
- mythopeia = storytelling
The 6 amnesiacs suddenly "remember" names:
The number 696 is a reference that 2008 is in the 696th olympiad (= 4 years) since the first olympiad (776 BC).
 The Lost Ring - Trailers
- The first trailer (available on youtube or on thelostring.com) contains some hidden text and phrases. And, wherever there's text to transcribe, it of course must be documented!
- The second trailer (available here) contains mostly the same hidden imagery.
 Eli podcast pictures
- There are several pictures from the Eli podcasts, which still need translation/interpretation.
- To avoid redundant information, the pictures could be found with the respective podcasts
 Monica and the story of 1888
 Codex of the Lost Ring
- the postcard from Monica's uncle's friend Jorge is dealt with in Jorge's Postcard
- Monica sent a scan of the book she showed in the video
- There is an Omphalos Code in the book: 595 Trident 20
- 595 Stadion are about 110 km
- Trident --> Poseidon --> Pisces --> South --> 180 degree plus 20 degree offset --> 200 degree
- Target point (?) is 110 km SSW of the starting point (?)
- Map of postcard locations with the diary's omphalos code (here) (does not seem to produce reasonable results)
- This seem to be a reasonable result:[Here] (Stuartfield-Arbroath) Stuartfield its the place where Jorge appears
 The Omphalos Code
- After finding The Secret of Eli's, and watching his podcast on the omphalos code, much studying is going in to map out the code system itself, a matrix of greek gods, representative images, and the zodiac
- Details can be found at Omphalos
 The Secret
- a rotating earth, random dots on populated areas, some red, some green - what's the significance?
- puzzle trail at The Secret
 Questions and mysteries
 Who runs 188.8.131.52 - The Secret?
- Meihui asked the question in her video on March 12, pointing out the likelihood that Eli isn't running it.
 What exactly is the "lost ring", and can it(?) be found?
- Is the "ring" a thing to be found, or is "lost" referring to a state of being, where the thing can't be "found" per se, but rather more like "forgotten", "ancient", or "abandoned". -- have we already found the lost ring? Is the new Pan Cosmologizer the key to finding this ring?