Functional Focal Retrograde Amnesia
(Redirected from Amnesiacs)
 Functional Focal Retrograde Amnesia
- It's the kind of Amnesia where you forget who your are but not how to do stuff. Like I still know how to talk, how to write, how to count, how to get dressed and all that. But as for me? My life story, my personality... Total blank.
- - From Ariadne's blog post Hello world, I need your help.
- Ariadne's affliction has been intensely scrutinized, but no medical origin has been discovered:
- I got a lot of attention from the doctors. Apparently, my kind of amnesia is extremely rare. So rare, in fact, the doctors thought I might be faking.... After six days of tests and observations, the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with me.
- - from Ariadne's blog post How I got here (Part I)